Fans Chant On Twitter For Wendy Williams’ Show To Be Canceled For Body Shaming Ariana Grande
Don’t mess with Ariana Grande, or her fans will take to Twitter and
demand your talk show get canceled. That’s what happened to television
personality
Wendy Williams Thursday, after she said that Grande looked like a 12-year-old girl on her nationally syndicated talk show, "The Wendy Williams Show."
“She’ll forever look 12. I don’t mean that in a good way,” Williams said on Thursday’s show. The TV host talked about Grande’s height, mentioning she’s 4 feet 11 inches tall, and then added: “I don’t look at her as a woman.” In reality, the “Problem” singer is 22. See some of the tweets below
Wendy Williams Thursday, after she said that Grande looked like a 12-year-old girl on her nationally syndicated talk show, "The Wendy Williams Show."
“She’ll forever look 12. I don’t mean that in a good way,” Williams said on Thursday’s show. The TV host talked about Grande’s height, mentioning she’s 4 feet 11 inches tall, and then added: “I don’t look at her as a woman.” In reality, the “Problem” singer is 22. See some of the tweets below

No comments